Department of Environmental Studies
- Certificate in Agriculture – Guyana School of Agriculture
- Certificate in Reduced Impact Logging – Forestry Training Centre Inc.
- Certificate in Aquaculture Management – Partners of the Americas
- Diploma in Forestry – University of Guyana
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Forestry) – University of Guyana
- Master of Science (Natural Resource & Environmental Management – Climate Change) – University of the West Indies Cave Hill
Hamer. S (2009). Detection of Mercury Levels in Lichens around Gold mining operations. World Wildlife Fund (WWF): BSc Thesis.
Hamer. S (2010). Comparison of the colonizing species found under A.mangium stand and a mix of A.mangium & B.humidicola. Guyana Environmental Capacity Development Project (GENCAPD). Georgetown, Guyana.
Hamer. S (2013). The use of on-farm feed management to reduce enteric methane emissions in the cattle industry of Guyana. University if the West Indies Cave Hill (UWI). Bridgetown, Barbados: MSc Thesis.
- Renewable Energy
- Water Resources
- Climate change mitigation, adaptation and vulnerability
- Forest Resources
- Organic Agriculture
- Carbon Management
- Environmental Restoration
- Climate dynamics